HDPlus M & A consulting practice includes managing IT acquisitions, divestitures, setting up joint-ventures and carve-outs from publicly held companies to private equity organizations.
Working through the complex activities involved in accessing potential carve-outs and preparing for transition management, requires a thorough understanding and careful management to ensure the strategy and approach avoids adverse impact to daily operations. Our IT consulting company has thorough experience in the management of company separations or mergers involving complex technologies includes: Active Directory, Exchange, Security, Networks, Communications, and ERP systems, are all key to the success of the project.
The TSA – Transition Services Agreement. This is a critical document requiring careful assembly and negotiation. The TSA becomes the overall governance throughout the project.
Transition activities can become complex. Examples of our IT consulting firm’s past projects:
- Designed and built new data centers to house systems for “newcompany” in parallel with current operations of the seller company. Completed in less than a year and on budget, and with ZERO impact to business operations.
- In support of a carve-out HDPlus designed, negotiated, and launched a global WAN for 37 sites in 13 different countries all completed on time and on budget
- Purchase of a OEM plant by a automotive tier one supplier. Refurbished computer rooms, designed joint venture shared computer rooms, launched cutover of networks, and built two additional office locations, each staffed with greater than 200 employees. This project was the largest transaction of its kind in Detroit, competed on time and on budget.
- Merged ERP systems, Active Directory, Networks, and Exchange for numerous clients.
- Managed greenfield or start-up operations from ground zero to full plant operations.
Merging and/or carving out corporate divisions is a very complex process. M & A consulting is an area we specialize in and have a proven track record of success. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you and your business.